Online exam results a boon for most

Online board exam results have come as a blessing to many who could not make it to the merit list. Some ex-students and current HSC students spoke about the pros and cons of this system.

Sunanda Suryawanshi a HSC pass out in the late 60s said, "In our times, we used to get excited to see the merit list, but since late 90s it seems to be aburden to do so as parents are tense till their kids return home from the college after checking the results."

When asked about the positive aspect of online results, Suryawanshi added, "Parents can check the results online along with their children and can counsel them in advance in case they have not performed well. This was not the case earlier."
Akash Bhingare (name changed) who got very low marks said, "I am happy that the results were not put up on notice boards. It would have demeaned me even more."

Preeti Wakde, another HSC student said, "It is a real blessing to get results online without actually going to college. Sometimes is embarassing to get unexpected marks."

Joy Alan Shinde, a former HSC student said, "I did not have such facility during my HSC in 2002. It would have been a blessing though. I had to cancel all my plans as I was in Mumbai and was planning a holiday. I had to come back to college to get my results and anyway there was nothing earth shattering in the marksheet. I think this system of online results is great as one gets to know the result and can celebrate with the family."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARKATULLAH UNIVERSITY – B.ED(2007-08) RESULTS 2010 – BHOPAL

Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences DM PhD MCh PDCC Admission 2013

Mahatma Gandhi University Kottayam MBA Admissions 2013